10 October 2006

one skein pal strikes again!

kate!
oh my word, i just got the coolest package from my one skein pal! he knit me a pretty noro tea cozy and just had to send it complete with tea pot, mug, and some tea! i'm soooo excited. i'm pretty sure you already know how much i love tea, but if not, I LOVE TEA. and i've never tried the stuff he sent, so i'm uber-excited about it!




isn't it all gorgeous! i can't wait to use it. today's the perfect day, too, as i have a nasty cold and need some hot beverages. :) i'm also going to add his blog to our little list over there (now that i know who he is) - he seems like a really cool knitter and besides, he gave me awesome gifts!


in fact, i don't know whether i ever posted pics of the last gift - i think it came while my internet wasn't working. anyway, i got some noro and a cute little garden gnome and a copy of a tale of two cities. i made the noro into a felted hat:


ok, that's all for now. i'm pretty tired and sick-feeling, but i just had to share my new awesome stuff! i'll post pics soon of dan's scarf, dad's sweater, and my grandmother's sweater. (i haven't started her sweater yet, but it'll go quick - it's manos on size 9s or 10s. much faster than dad's - sport weight on size 4s!) i hope you're doing well! i can't wait to hear what you're working on and how we're doing!

love
kristen

No comments: