08 November 2006

PICTURES!

Dear Kristen,

I'm totally excited! The picture function is working... Wahoo! So, here you go, a bunch of ancient projects that I'm still very pleased with. First up is the shawl that I am actually wearing today. It's from the IK Summer '06 staff projects. This is the summer shawlette. I added a few rows to the bottom as I wanted it to be a bit longer and I am very pleased with the results. The yarn came from 2 seperate dyelots of Noro Cash Iroha. A Silk/Cashmere blend that I found half off at my LYS. WOO HOO! It's a little darker in person, more my kind of color really.



Second we have the shawl I made for the International Scarf Exchange. It is from the same IK staff project. This is the Little Arrowhead Shawl in a Noro Cotton silk blend that I can't for the life of me remember the name of... Below you can see details of the stitchwork and some of the stitch markers I made for my pal. I think she was pretty pleased with it although she chastized me for giving too much away in a post I made to the blog. *Shrug* whatever




Finally, socks. Actually these are a now copleted Christmas present for my sister! I hope she likes them. They are even brighter in person!


Happy knitting...

Kate

No comments: